The Chasm by Division
Released at Assembly 2007
- Select the aspect ratio that your machine will use with selected resolution.
- Loads a bit long. Have a patience.
- Some of the scenes are fillrate and/or shader heavy, but should work
smoothly with current hardware. My old xp2500+ & 6600gt runs demo with
almost reasonable fps.
- Some of the scene changes causes slowdowns. Data should probably be
somehow precached to avoid updating huge amount of data during a single
frame in demo loop.
- Ati cards seems to have a problem with floating point render targets.
Check the special option from setup dialog to disable them.
- My machine seems to disable Z-buffer if anti-aliasing is turned on... :)
Code by bytelahna
Graphics by codsarmo
Music by aikapallo
- b signs off...