meet the family
performing for one time only, live at bp06
smash (lead guitar) - code, tools, synth, design, gfx
reed (drums) - music
kustaa (bass) - character modelling
oyiseer (keyboards) - 2d gfx
aln (taking hits from the bong) - 3d gfx
the backstage boys:
pantaloon - help, support and beta testing
kenet - help on design and gfx concepts/techniques
ryg/fr - kkrunchy, saving us many many many bytes
right of admission reserved.
fuckings to ukscene allstars, farbrausch, conspiracy, cocoon, tpolm, bdse, orange, noice, ate bit, dcs, rebels, scoopex,
asd, tbl, haujobb, loonies, plastic, mawi, shitfaced clowns, mfx, calodox, tolou, triad, accession, hooy-program, rgba,
and greetings to lamers.
come to sundown 2006, 6-8 october in england, and prove your manliness!
boring tech info follows..
three performances on the bill:
(setup dialogs are for lamers who dont fill their free space with nice 2d graphics)
- 800x600, 4xmultisample, 512x512 shadowmaps. use this version for all the shit cards out there, although i really hope nobody with a
geforce 5xxx series card tries to run it, it'll be a slideshow.
also use it for nvidia 6xxx series - they support filtering fp16 textures, so the shadowmaps work fine at this res here.
- same as above but 1024x1024 shadowmaps. use this for ATI cards, as they dont support fp16 texture filtering. (apparently ati dont
consider it useful)
- 1024x768, double size rendertargets everywhere. it's the compoversion, because they have a massive system that doesnt
have fp16 texture filtering, so we compensated with huge shadowmaps. probably doesnt work on anything else.
requires DirectX 9.0c, pixelshader+vertexshader 2.0, floating point rendertarget support, and 4x multisampling.
- geforce 6600gt 128, p4 3.0, 1024mb, runs perfectly fine
- geforce 5700 p4 3.2 2gb, it was a slideshow, dont bother
- radeon x800, athlon 2500, runs perfectly fine
- geforce 7900, p4 something stupid, 2gb, runs fine (no kidding)
- radeon 9800 etc etc, works fine
- ati firegl 3100 blah, fine but slow