*** Power On Self Test - by VeCTRONiX (http://vectronix.org/) ***
Released at Stream MEGA 2005.
(party version - there may be a final version
if something needs to be fixed)
- Turn off "vertex shader 1.1" if you happen
to run it on something without vertex shaders
(eg. GeForce2 or GeForce4MX).
- DirectX 9.0c (version from December 2004 or newer)
- GeForce2-class card is really minimum, but
it can produce rendering bugs. GeForce3-class
card or better is strongly suggested.
- Some rendering bugs can also show up on
certain versions of drivers used with
certain gfx cards. Newest drivers should
- Good CPU/GFX card won't hurt.
* The VeCTRONiX team is:
KK code, gfx
Quickyman02 music, gfx
Slippy org, gfx
We hope you have fun watching this intro.
Feel free to visit us:
Or you can drop me (KK) an email, if you wish: