Short: Nature - Grid2, winner 64k at TP2000
Uploader: email@example.com (Pezac/Nature)
Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nature)
We are Nature.
In this archive you'll find a fixed version of our 64k-intro
called 'Grid 2'. To be 100% safe we also included the uncrunched
version. Try that if the crunched version fails for some reason.
AGA, 68020, FPU, 12Mb fast
68060 (with FPU), Oxypatcher, Speedychip
This production was released at 'The Party 2000' in Aars, Denmark.
It's a sequel to our 40k-intro called 'Grid' (!), which won the
german party Mekka&Symposium, in the year of 1999.
If you use 'Oxypatcher' (or similar patch), things will
be much faster, especially the precalculation.
* 2D engine with fontengine.
* Double-crossed raycast-tunnel.
* Ngin modular software synthesizer
* Finetuned NatureTracker 8 channel mixer/sequencer
* Nimage picture packer
* 3D engine with antialised lines, flat-polys and flare-blobs.
* 3D precalc engine with subdivision surfaces.
Pezac - email@example.com
Pipe - firstname.lastname@example.org
C-Frog - email@example.com