- File size:
- 1 279 bytes (1.25K)
- Download count:
- all-time: 191
this month: 16
Here is the text that I would also be released of Impromeetin'2011:
- Impromeeting is a meeting place for the improvisation of sound artists from different artistic disciplines where they offer their live shows as a form of collaboration, experimentation and fun.
- Impromeeting accommodates musicians and non-musicians, narrators, poets, electronics, sound art, djing, turntablism or any other form of creating sound and noise from the point of view of experimental music.
- Impromeeting aims to promote sound and musical improvisation as a way of understanding live performances and music experiences.
- Impromeeting attaches importance to the risk and chance assumed by the participants when they improvise.
- Impromeeting is organised by Mauri (producer, artist and dj). First edition was in 2010 and the second edition was on 10th of july 2011 in GijÃ³n (Spain) with 4 artists from different musical styles (were first improvising in pairs, and ended up playing all together).
The artists for Impromeetinâ2011 were:
Non Ergo (with a computer, synthesizer, and voice).
Vred ( Electronic violoncelo, guitar, contrabass and some footswitch)
Violeta Nureyev (bass and voice)
Las Casi Casiotone (with 2 MacBook Pro, Midi controller, delay footswitch and microphone)