"Good Bye", the last No Recess/CONDENSE production for www.thethirdcreation.net
- Execute this demo with NapLink or PukkLink.
- This demo has been made using GCC-EE/NapLink.
No Sony libraries are used.
- Blah :) OpenGL is easy.. so I quickly used DreamGL
in order to create my wormhole..
(I also tested LibGL.. this last one looks faster than
DreamGL, but it has been impossible for me to use
texture mapping.. sad!)
- This is my last PS2 production. My interests have
migrated to pure game development, interactivity
really brings new things to code/discover..
- A really (and honest) big thanks to my friend SG2
(and of course "LC" ;) for being the person who
brings me motivation and knowledge for PS2 dev..
- A last "hi!" to Adresd for being a so nice challenger :)
- Allez Nippy le code PS2, PC, .. après tout la
plateform on s'en tape :D le principal c'est le fun
que l'on a à developper.. :] Heureusement que t là
au taf, sinon, qu'est ce que je me ferais chier :))
- and of course all the people at #PS2DEV..
- THIS DEMO IS NTSC AND PAL COMPATIBLE ! :)
- THANKS SONY FOR MAKING A SUCH NICE HARDWARE !!
20 july 2003, France.